The Aeolian Islands are connected to the mainland, in order of distance, through the ports of Milazzo, Messina, Palermo and Naples.
By Airplane: Catania, Palermo, Trapani and Reggio Calabria are the nearest airports to the Aeolian Islands.
By Train: The nearest mainland train station is Milazzo, from where there are direct trains to and from all the main cities in Italy
By Car/Motorcycle: The hotel advises you not to bring your car with you in August (only cars belonging to guests staying at least a week are allowed entrance). If you wish to bring your car or motorcycle with you (July-September) please let us know in order to send the pass.
By Ferry/hydrofoil: The Aeolian Islands can be reached easily by hydrofoil or ship from the ports of Milazzo, Messina, Reggio Calabria, Palermo and Naples. Milazzo is the nearest port from which every hour hydrofoils or ships depart. Cars are embarked from the port of Milazzo and Naples. The late ferry in Milazzo is the NGI that leave at 21:00. From Naples in summer there are two daily hydrofoils and 2 ferries per week.
Airport Shuttle – Milazzo
Catania Airport is served by a private shuttle service bookable from our hotel at a cost of Euro 25,00 per person each way. In winter, the cost is €. 30,00.
Private taxi (1-4 people)
- Catania Airport – Milazzo: € 120.00
- Airport Palermo – Milazzo € 220.00
- From Italy: Alitalia, Meridiana, Air One, Easy Jet, Blue Express, Express
- From Europe: Lufthansa, German Wings, Tui Fly, KLM, Swiss, Austrian Airlines, Aer Lingus, Ryanair, British Airways, Air Mailta, Air France, XL Airway France, Vueling, Brussels Airlines, Luxair, Helvetic, Finnair, Transavia, Darwin, Mistral Air, Jetair Fly.
- From the World: Air Italy, Blue Air, Livingstone